From Montana to New Mexico, here are the highlights
Cities and States visited:
- Drove through 5 states
- Started in Columbia Falls, Montana
- Stopped in Billings, Montana
- Two week stay in Hermosa, South Dakota
- Stopped in Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Stayed in Alamosa, Colorado
- Ended in Carlsbad, New Mexico
National Parks and Interesting Places
- Glacier National Park
- Mount Rushmore
- Crazy Horse
- Badlands National Park
- Custer State Park
- Mammoth Site
- Wind cave National Park
- The Great Sand Dune National Park
- Carlsbad Caverns
Grand Totals: 14 States; 226 hours of drive time; 809 gallons of gas; 8,940 miles; 11.1 MPG.
3 thoughts on “September Adventures”
It was great meeting you guys! I am looking forward to seeing you all in Florida. Safe travels!
It was so nice to meet you guys! I love seeing all the cool places your family has visited on your travel adventure. Florida will be super fun! Looking forward to seeing you real soon.
WOW, you put the miles on! You go to the best places.